Assistant Account Manager (Los Angeles)
The Pollack PR Marketing Group, an integrated PR marketing agency that builds, refreshes and drives branded engagement and influence, is seeking an Assistant Account Manager for its Los Angeles Office.
We have an opportunity for a PR professional who can assist with the management of several branded accounts in a fast-paced agency environment. This position supports the execution of integrated program plans and strategies; assists in the development of reporting and fully participates in the agency’s digital communications and social teams. Web marketing skills is considered a plus.
Qualification requirements include:
- BA or BS in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or related field
- Candidates should have 1-2 years of PR/communication experience and be capable of managing diverse accounts
- Good verbal and written communication skills, organization and presentation skills
- Knowledgeable in the traditional/digital/social media landscape
- Experience in leveraging data to media and through media and digital channels
- Keen understanding of integrated communications
- Capable of managing and juggling various accounts
- Media relations skills; develop media targets and creative pitch angles
- Good team player, demonstrating coordination, communication and problem-solving contribution
- Flexible approach; has the ability to change priorities against changing client and team needs
- Manage timelines and weekly actions plans
- Capable of managing day-to-day client needs during program execution
- Aid in the research and development of business proposals
We are seeking a person who has keen judgment, “people” skills and the ability to “think on their feet.” We value a person who views stumbling blocks as challenges, problems as opportunities, and who often asks “why not, when told “it cannot be done.”
We offer excellent compensation packages to include benefits, annual profit sharing distributions and tuition assistance. All candidates are given every opportunity for rapid advancement and can do so, without time limits. We are proud of our culture, which emphasizes teamwork, professional development and integrity. We nurture our people and are delighted to have them grow with us, and as a result, have very low employee turnover.
We offer our people, at all levels, senior management interaction and thus they have the opportunity to learn from seasoned professionals, building career paths in the process.
Please submit resume via email at: email@example.com
Public Relations Internship (New York/Los Angeles)
Join the Pollack PR Marketing Group, a dynamic, fast-paced PR agency with a focus on consumer products and services and professional services.
Description of organization:
The Pollack PR Marketing Group (PPMG) is a full service public relations and marketing agency serving client needs throughout the United States and abroad. PPMG has served clients from innovative start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. The agency has assisted established companies and organizations in maintaining visibility among their many publics, enhancing and/or retaining mind and market share in the process. PPMG offers the gamut of PR and marketing capabilities, including media relations, market research and launch strategy development, corporate communications strategy and implementation, corporate identity, community relations, crisis management and employee communications.
Web site: http://www.ppmgcorp.com
Excellent opportunity for interns. Responsibilities include coordinating, supporting account managers with collateral production, conducting research, assisting on ongoing campaigns, drafting/editing press materials, client administration, managing databases, etc.
We consider a variety of backgrounds, not just journalism or PR/marketing specific. Verbal and written communication skills are a plus, and applicants need to be detail oriented. We look for creative people who think “out of the box” and have the ability to juggle many activities.
Hours: At least 20 hrs a week
Deadline: Position available immediately
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume via email to the firstname.lastname@example.org.